Made-to-order hot breakfasts are served weekday mornings by our personal Chef,
in our inviting dining room.
Guests congregate for breakfast in an uncluttered, colonial-style, kitchen/dining area where the hardwood floors reflect the natural light. The large tables offer the opportunity for meeting other travelers or you can grab a chair by the sunny window...it's always easy to rouse yourself to the tasty breakfasts that are turned out each morning.
- Authentic Belgian Waffles, topped with real whipped cream and mixed berries, served with farm sausage or bacon
- Smoked Salmon Eggs Benedict, lathered with hollandaise sauce and served with organic mixed greens and homemade balsamic dressing
- Sunrise Omeletes: Bacon, cheddar, mozzarella, fresh mushroom, and scallions seved with homemade roasted potatoes
- Whole wheat pancakes or french toast topped with real whipped cream and mixed berries, served with farm sausage or bacon
- Eggs any style served with farm sausage or bacon
- Croissant Sandwich filled with eggs scrambled with cheddar cheese and chives, served with farm bacon and or organic mixed greens with a home made balsamic dressing
- Steel cut oats topped with greek vanilla yogurt and fresh berries
- Complimentary fresh baking, fresh fruit, coffee or tea available at any hour!
“The meals provided at breakfast rivals any 5-star restaurant, and is served with a warm smile and a kind heart.”
I was called to Fort McMurray on short notice...and I found Chez Dube. The rooms are immaculate and the staff are very friendly. It was very well located and very quiet, so an excellent sleep should be no problem. Christine, the General Manager, was very pleasant. Overall, I was very impressed and definitely intend to stay here again.